"India here we come" !!!!! Ha! it should read LOOK OUT INDIA HERE SHE COMES ! Amazing it actually is here not many get to do their dream of a lifetime Bye
Thanks you dear friends, your friendship really warms me ... I am so excited as I write this, and I still have 3 more sleeps to wait!! :-)
I've bought a tiny notebook computer to travel with, so hope to blog as we go ... and as Beth is always telling our writing group, "Use all your senses when writing!" and my senses will probably be on over-load in India, I should have lots of writing material.
3 comments:
"India here we come" !!!!! Ha! it should read LOOK OUT INDIA HERE SHE COMES ! Amazing it actually is here not many get to do their dream of a lifetime Bye
I sincerely do hope that you do have the most wonderful time. I am just so thrilled that you are going to live your lifetime dream at last.
Thanks you dear friends, your friendship really warms me ... I am so excited as I write this, and I still have 3 more sleeps to wait!! :-)
I've bought a tiny notebook computer to travel with, so hope to blog as we go ... and as Beth is always telling our writing group, "Use all your senses when writing!" and my senses will probably be on over-load in India, I should have lots of writing material.
So - watch this space!!!
Hugs, Pauline
Post a Comment