My better-half had to travel to Toronto today for a business meeting. He left at 8am and is not expected back until 10pm - I don't think I'll make it! (How did I bring up 3 children???)
My sweet adorable 9 1/2 week old Oscar, (who has been doing SO well with his training) has wet on the kitchen floor 3 times today and even pooped on the living room carpet this evening, PLUS he escaped from his garden fenced-in area twice this afternoon!!

My sweet adorable 9 1/2 week old Oscar, (who has been doing SO well with his training) has wet on the kitchen floor 3 times today and even pooped on the living room carpet this evening, PLUS he escaped from his garden fenced-in area twice this afternoon!!
Now, I'm wondering whether it is us getting too relaxed with him, or him getting too comfortable with us! Whatever it is, we have to pull back and watch him like a hawk again.
Luckily for Oscar he is still darn cute!
2 comments:
I guess the honeymoon is over dear friend ! The dominance war has begun and he waited until your troops were divided, the little dickens !
Ha! Piper is starting to do the same. It's like the terrible two's! Good thing she's cute.
Post a Comment