Now, is this cool, or what? Yes folks, watch the cute butterfly try her best to reach the pretty flower.

I am really craving a cookie or something sweet. Help! On my second day I'm ready to sabotage it. Good job Ray has hidden all the left-over Christmas cookies. I wanted to throw them out, but he can never throw anything out, so he has his own secret stash somewhere. I wonder if I can find it ...
Day 3 the cravings are supposed to go ... I hope so!
2 comments:
Have you any of those little breath fresh minty sprays? No calories in them but I defy anybody to eat anything after having used one of those for a good half hour and hopefully, by then, the craving will have passed.
They are my mainstay when dieting!
Thanks - I'll get some tomorrow!!! I'm chewing gum like crazy ... :-)
Post a Comment