Here's the little bundle of energy which will be sharing our home for (we hope) the next 15 years. We bring him home on May 20th, and I don't know how I will wait until then!
I probably should be blogging about how excited I am to see the NDP do so well in our national election tonight ... but, somehow I can't focus on anything else at present. Here are a few other pics taken this morning of Oscar and his litter mates.
Oscar is the one on the bottom of this ...
Oscar (red collar) naps whilst the other two play ...
I didn't want to leave him ... we'll be back to get you in 2 1/2 weeks little guy!
4 comments:
WHAT A HEART MELTER! I LOVE HIS NAME!
He is just gorgeous. Judging by his feet, he will grow to quite a big dog.
Is he potty trained yet? If not, good luck with that one!!!
Cheryl, he IS a heart melter ... he certainly has melted ours! :-)
Sue, his lab father is a big guy (almost 70lbs) and Oscar has the stocky lab body (as opposed to his mum's slimmer poodle body that some of the pups have.) But, we're good with that - have always had BIG dogs!
Potty training? Well, she brought Oscar and some of his litter-mates into the kitchen to play when we were there, and we saw him go over to the newspaper in the corner to pee on the paper!!! But, of course it could have been a fluke - or maybe he was on his best behaviour for us!:-)
It'll all be interesting ... watch this space!
What more can I say...Ahhhhhh, so cute.
MollyBee
Post a Comment