Well, after 35 hours of travel (counting waiting around at airports) we finally arrived home yesterday. Being met at the airport by Brian and the two grandkids made coming back so much easier ... but, India sure was hard to leave!
As promised, I'm posting just a very few of the thousands of pictures I took, starting with Delhi and Humayan's Tomb - this was a pre-cursor to the Taj Mahal (see the similarities?)
As promised, I'm posting just a very few of the thousands of pictures I took, starting with Delhi and Humayan's Tomb - this was a pre-cursor to the Taj Mahal (see the similarities?)
These are some of the random pictures I took on the road between Delhi and our first stop in Nawalgarh. Many were taken through the window so the quality isn't always that good, but I think the subjects often made up for it - I love the first one of the whole family out shopping on their bike (note the little fellow in front of the driver).
And, our little mud hut that was home for 3 days in Nawalgarh ...
More to follow ...
4 comments:
Thanks for posting the wonderful pictures and snapshots. BTW I have Humayun's tomb set as wallpaper on my iPad http://www.flickr.com/photos/stuckincustoms/1940187826/
Wow, Pal, what a great photo! I'm not too pleased with my Delhi pics. I think I was so totally overwhelmed with everything that first day, and still very jet-lagged that I didn't take enough time with my photographs - I was just like a kid in a candy shop, snapping pics. left and right!
Thanks for sharing ...
The one I linked in was taken by a pro (just look at his other photos on the same Flickr site), and anyway, your pictures are also great. I especially like those of the locals.
Thanks Pal :-)
Post a Comment