Thursday, 31 May 2012

I DID IT!!!




It's taken five months, but I reached my goal this week ... and it feels soooo good!

3 comments:

Sue said...

Well done! I was wondering how you were doing.
Despite having the odd day off, I have now lost 42 lbs and would like to lose 7 to 10 more but don't feel that is a major hurdle. I don't want to get that haggard look that some folk do when losing a large amount. However, I am down two sizes of jeans which makes me SO happy!
I didn't know you were going to Africa, but I am sure you will enjoy it. Give our love to Oscar x x x

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! What an achievement!

Pauline said...

Well done to you too Sue!! Are you sure you want to lose more?? You look great in the pictures I've seen of you! I'm staying with what I've lost - just working at protecting it now!! :-0