To be clear, I HATE packing!! Way too many decisions to make. Both times we went to Thailand I ended up taking far too many clothes - and dragging a very heavy and over-sized suitcase around Asia is absolutely no fun - and rather ridiculous. Therefore, I've decided to start early to miss the 'packer's panic' which always attacks me before leaving for anywhere (even just a weekend in Toronto!!)
I turned to my favourite website www.indiamike.com for suggestions. I found lots of ideas, but basically they are for skinny-minny 25 year olds (whose clothes can fit
into a sandwich baggie!) Look at this picture from one forum post and you'll see what I mean ... note the little red bag carrying the "clothes" is almost the same size as the one carrying toiletries? That's because the clothes are all size 2.Looks like I'm going to have to skip indiamike.com on this one and use my own common sense!
Any suggestions?????
No comments:
Post a Comment